Benefits of Being a Member
Key benefits of membership are:
- Opportunities to gain more knowledge on matters relating to the Party Wall etc Act 1996 by attending local and national seminars and conferences
- Support and networking via other experienced Club members
- Being a member of a Learned Society and part of the leading specialist organisation for party wall professionals
- Entry in the Annual National Register of Members which is sent [free of charge] to all CAB offices, Local Authority Planning and Building Control Departments, Libraries and other interested parties.
- Inclusion in the "Find a Party Wall Professional" area of the Club's Website
- Access to advice on best practice and up-to-date information on party wall issues
- Discounts on Club events, publications and regalia.